I started my own practice after winning re-election as County Attorney. My practice areas include trial, negotiation, and appeal of criminal defense, family and juvenile law, mediation, personal injury, and government issues and investigation.
Presently serving as:
* Federal Criminal Defender Panel Member for Minnesota.
* Minnesota State Bar Association Criminal Justice Executive Counsel.
* Qualified Neutral for Family and Civil Law under Minnesota Supreme Court Rule 114.
Formerly served as:
* Contract Public Defender for Dakota County, Minnesota.
* Member of Misdemeanor Defense Panel for Hennepin County, Minnesota.
* New Lawyer’s Co-Chair for Ramsey County, Minnesota